Don’t settle for just “fine” when it comes to your health.
If a doctor tells you that your blood work is “fine” just because it falls within the normal range, it’s like saying that you passed a math test with a 50%. Don’t settle for just “fine” when it comes to your health.
Take control by analyzing your blood work and understanding your nutrient conversion abilities, hormone balance, and blood sugar levels.
It all comes back to insulin and over eating carbs, chemicals and not knowing your specific food sensitivities.
Full blood count
- Liver Function
- Kidney Function
- Transferrin Saturation
- Ferritin (Inflammation marker)
- Testosterone and Free Testosterone
- FSH (follicle stimulating hormone)
- LH (Luteinising hormone)
- IGF-1 (growth factor)
- Vitamin D
- Total Cholesterol
- Fasting Insulin
- Haemoglobin A1c
- FT3 to rT3 ratio
- TSH Stimulating Immunoglobulin (TSI)
- Creatine Kinase
- High sensitivity CRP
- Ferritin (See iron labs but it’s a marker of inflammation so it’s also listed here)