Keto Bread – Smells and tastes like bread
[su_label type=”success”]Hey friend, press play [/su_label][su_spacer size=”20″]
Keto bread, with brewers yeast
- 150 grams of Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon of Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon of Xanthan Gum
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Inulin
- 2 teaspoons of Brewers Yeast
- 2 tablespoons of Warm Water
- 60 grams of Butter (melted)
- 6 Large Eggs (room temperature)
- Preheat your oven to 170C/340F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the almond flour, psyllium, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt. Mix well.
- Push the dry mixture to the sides of the bowl, creating a well in the centre right down to the base of the bowl. Add the inulin and yeast to the well, followed by the warm water.
- Mix the warm water into the yeast and inulin only. Leave for the yeast activate for 10 minutes.
- Add the melted butter and eggs and mix well.
Once the mixture is combined, pour into a 8x4in loaf pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Leave your batter to prove for 20 minutes in a warm spot, covered with a tea towel.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes, the bread is cooked when golden brown and makes a hollow sound when tapped.
- Remove from the tin and leave to cool on a rack.
- Slice the loaf into 16 slices and enjoy straight away or store in the fridge.
PS. We found this recipe at : Keto Kitchen