Keto Shortbread cookies
[su_custom_gallery source=”media: 71814″ link=”lightbox”]
Short Bread Keto-Cookies
- 40 g coconut flour (1/3 cup)
- 70 g almond flour (2/3 cup)
- 40 g granulated erythritol (1/4 cup)
- stevia equivalent to 2 tsp of sugar
- 120 g butter (softened (1/2 cup))
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum (optional)
Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius / 356 Fahrenheit.
- Mix your dry ingredients.
- Add the softened butter and stevia and mix until you have a smooth dough.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 10 minutes. This will make the dough easier to work with.
Divide the dough into twelve 25 to 30 gram balls
Place cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and with your fingers flatten cookie dough out
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.