- Mark was so scared of going bald he got hair transplants at 21. He wasted tens of thousands of dollars. And nearly died from severe head and facial infections.
- Mark grew his second business in 2003 (weekend side hustle), made 63k in 9-months, but gave up because of performance anxiety.
- Mark got an ultimatum from his wife, Michelle, to shape up or ship out. He was a borderline drunk, hiding beer bottles around the house. Mark was a bad role model for his kids and a terrible husband. (Not that he’d admit it at the time)
- His fake “heart attack” changed everything. But it took him two years to dig himself out.
- Mark failed as a personal trainer and learned the shocking truth about what personal trainers are told to do.
- Mark barely survived an accidental overdose. Beer and sedatives. Mark was so ashamed. The entire town knew, and it was a very low point in his life.
- Mark was only weeks away from bankruptcy, but was bailed out by his dad and wife.
- Mark’s wife stood by his side when people whispered in her ear, “divorce him, he’s no good for you”.
- How he finally became the man his family needed him to be. And started a thriving coaching business that helps men become testosterone enhanced, and live a life full of passion, vigour and gentle power.
Being broken is hard. Being successful is hard. You just have to pick which one might get you closer to your goals.
As Socrates said: No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.
It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
You can, as I have, rebuild yourself from the ground up. Never settle.